Muzzle brake for Saiga12 and Vepr VPO-205 smoothbore guns with external thread on the bore.
- Intended to reduce recoil and gun rise
- Material: Heavy duty aluminum alloy
- Highly effective diversion of propellant gases with muzzle break nozzles andextension chambers
- Low weight;
- Extremely effective as compared to BW-001 and BW-002 muzzle brakes;
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy;
- Protective coating.
- 12-gauge shotguns of Saiga, Vepr, Bekas family;
- Can be also mounted on outer thread barrel, for ex- ample, with muzzle brake adapter.
- Reduced recoil;
- Reduced muzzle rise; - Increased fire rate;
- Increased ripple fire and serial fire accuracy
DIMENSIONS: 124х40х35 mm, WEIGHT: 0.208 kg
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.