- Double Long Soft Rifle Case, American Classic Outdoor Tactical Carbine Rifle Bag & Multi-Function Long Gun Case, Perfect for Storage & Transportation, Available Length in 36" 42"
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of heavy-duty industrial 900D PVC nylon proves to hold up well in extreme conditions and against tears or fraying, making the gun bag more solid & durable, the double rifle case features a dual-rifle main compartment with integrated padded dividers and hook & loop straps to secure your rifle, the thick inner spacer divider the guns and protects them on all sides from impact if dropped.
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS: This dual-soft rifle case is fully padded for maximum protection, holds 2 rifles, carbines, or shotguns and 2 pistols, a removable padded shooting mat, and an integrated hook and loop straps to secure your rifles and protect your gears. And the rifle case auxiliary compartments can be used carrying 2 pistols, goggles, magazines, and ammo, almost any other accessories that you may need, and other three large external pockets allow easy storage of ammunition.
- SMART STORAGE DESIGN: 2-way zippers on the main compartment, which goes around 3 sides, you can open the gun bag up and lay it out flat.4 rows of molle straps on the front of the bag enable users to attach extra small pouches and other items: the three fixed front pouches, all closed by a quick release buckle, velcro, and drawstrings.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: The combat-ready ultimate double rifle bag is the perfect carrying device and storage for your hunting, simulation wargaming, and training equipment. The American Classic rifle case has all the space you need for a day's worth at the range. This classic tactical design gives you both form & function; need we say more?
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Quality, durability, and customer support are our top priorities; we promise a 30-day money-back and 180-day quality warranty; if you have any questions, please contact us, and we will fast and friendly customer service within 24 hours. Choose us; you will get more.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.