Durable Quilted Nylon Outdoor Camping Hammock
- Made of 380T 20D Ripstop Nylon with a durable water repellant coating premium material, an extremely high quality, durable and compact underquilt
- Designed to fit snugly to the outside of your hammock keeping you warm and toasty in the cool weather
- Full length under quilt is perfect cut and fit for most typical hammocks
- Very fast and simple setup and take down, a nice hammock underquilt suitable for hiking, camping, backpacking, backyard etc
- Includes a nylon compression stuff sack for easy storage
Material: 380T 20D Ripstop Nylon
Fill Material: 700g Hollow Cotton (200g per square meter)
Compressed Size: Approx. 32 x 22 cm / 12.5 x 8.5 inch
Unfolded Size: Approx. 265 x 150 cm / 8 x 4.5 ft
Applicable ambient temperature: 32-59 ℉ (0-15 ℃)
- 1 Piece Underquilt (Hammock is not included)
- 1 Piece Carrying Bag
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.